Problems with admin..plz reply

Sunshine (Helping All) (10575 Points)

27 December 2010  

Dear Admin,

We have faced many situations here at CCI where you remove some posts or change something in our profiles without informing us and next day when we open our profiles we are left dumbstruck to see some of our posts removed or some modification in our profiles..

I have many examples to give -

1. Few days ago when i opened my profile .. my name showed Sneha........there was no sunshine in it and i was shocked to see who changed my name..and i feared if the profile is hacked or what.......

2.Bhavin Pathak's article on motivation was removed from the forum and next day he was hunting everywhere looking for it....

3.This morning Saritha's post in Income tax forum - " Income Tax at a glance" was removed without telling her any reason..

4.Today my friend Priyanka's pic was blank and she had no clue who did that...

5. I reported abuse against a Person yesterday and till now i did not get any reply and i dont think Admin took any action coz that person is posting freely today also....and there are many profile's at CCI which needs attention of the admin...

I understand that the admin must be having some proper reason for all this but my request is if you are flirting with someone's profile or post  then you should at least inform the person by way of a PM ...that why are u doing this,..we have full right to know....So i request the admin to look into the matter... 

Thanx