Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pleeezz help !!! its very imp for me

neetu (CA) (91 Points)

16 November 2009  

hello friends !! i am a ca final (new course) student. i have my attempt in may 2011. I have heard that a lot of big changes are expected in the paper of direct taxes (with the implimentation of proposed direct tax code). now i am confused as to when to take the coaching of dt, in july2010 or nov 2010 ???? please reply asap.........

6 Replies

Pradumn Bajaj ( ) (46 Points)
Replied 16 November 2009

Originally posted by :neetu
" hello friends !! i am a ca final (new course) student. i have my attempt in may 2011. I have heard that a lot of big changes are expected in the paper of direct taxes (with the implimentation of proposed direct tax code). now i am confused as to when to take the coaching of dt, in july2010 or nov 2010 ???? please reply asap......... "

the proposed date for GST is april 1, 2010. So if it is introduced on time which is highly unlikely, you can start your tuitions. BTW GST will subsume excise, vat, cess, service tax etc. so you won't have to study so much.!

Pradumn Bajaj ( ) (46 Points)
Replied 16 November 2009

Originally posted by :neetu
" hello friends !! i am a ca final (new course) student. i have my attempt in may 2011. I have heard that a lot of big changes are expected in the paper of direct taxes (with the implimentation of proposed direct tax code). now i am confused as to when to take the coaching of dt, in july2010 or nov 2010 ???? please reply asap......... "

and as far as DTC is concerned wait n watch because the implementation date any way is in 2011. so speculating right now wouldn't be a good idea.

ashish agarwal (article clerk) (53 Points)
Replied 17 November 2009

i m in ca final and my exam due in nov,10

ashish agarwal (article clerk) (53 Points)
Replied 17 November 2009

tellme guys how can i help u?

priyanka (firm) (40 Points)
Replied 22 December 2009

HI MY ATTEMPT IS DUE IN MAY 11. CAN U TELL ME WHICH BOOK SHOULD BE PREFFERD FOR AUDIT AND DG SIR KA REG KB OPEN HOGE PLZ TELL ME

aditya behere (Article Assistant) (123 Points)
Replied 23 December 2009

in nov 2010...it'll help

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register