Old syllabus to new syllabus - CA PCC

Hi All,

Can you guide me regarding, I have cleared PCC group I on 2010, now can I convert it into new syllabus shall I get exemption on which I got passed out, at the time 2010 PCC was Group I - Accounting, Auditing & Corporate laws and Group II -  Costing & FM, Taxation & ITSM 

Replies (2)
Quick Summary
This discussion addresses a query about converting an old CA PCC syllabus pass (Group I cleared in 2010) to the new syllabus. The user wants to know if they can get exemptions for papers they've already passed. Advice suggests contacting the Examination Department for official guidance. It's also mentioned that exemptions are likely available for papers like FM and Economics in the new Group 2.

You should contact with Examination department regarding this matter
Yes you will get exemption in group 2 new syllabus of paper 8 which FM and economics

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details