Monotonous Work,No Experience

I am employed in a firm at chennai,I have been put in two banks' concurrent audit since January 2009,I ve not been releived from there till date.I ve not gained experience in other areas like corporate audit,taxation and my firm's partner is very less likely to place me anywhere else.i ve already completed 2 yrs of articleship.like me,there are 4 more articled suffering in my office.We have 5 concurrent audits.I cant go out of city to continue my articleship.there has been no appointment of new article assts dor the past 1.5 yrs and my partner says he wont releive me until he gets new hands.He says the cost of appoinment of  other audit staff is more than the benefit (fees) of concurrent audit.So he can only place articles.What shall i do to get rid of the monotonous work? 

Replies (2)

boss who is ur bl**dy principal?   he must be a third rated fellow to tell u like dat.

 

Boss, i advice u not to share these things on ne forum like dis bcoz nothin can be changed by ne one.

Just 1.5 yrs to go na?  somehow adjust  wid dat bl**dy fool . Don worry  u r not alone   . v all are in the sam race.  dont  bcome emotional and try out all dos stupid ideas like transfer/complaint  etc.  U may not be learning much in da next one year.

if u want to read ma story( I have posted in ma frnds name Magesh) Jus google "My sad life of articleship....still", first one in the list is ma story.   

 

nothin improved.    i have another 9 months to finish.

 

I have bcome stone hearted  .

 

Pls dont mistake my dear frnd

 

 

-Yours

Worst sufferer

 

Friend plz do not lose hope and have faith in your capabilities. Don’t underestimate yourself. I fully understand the attitude of your principle is very harsh.

 

But am sure things will be all right and you’ll come out like a shining star.

 

All the Best

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details