ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mca circular - name availability guidelines 2011

SANTOSH SHAH (Company Secretary) (749 Points)

02 May 2012  

Dear Members

MCA has issued a circular bearing Circular No. 07/2012 dated 25.04.2012 .

The Circular is on " Availability of Name by System Online -Certified by Practicing Professionals"

The Summary of the Circular is as follows:

1. Availability of Name Online by System & Certification by Practicing Professionals to Continue.

2. The Certified Names by Professionals will go to STP Mode.

3. Such Applications will be put to Online Check before Approval.

4. System to verify on any two words resembling with the existing names of other companies.

5. If name is resembling with other companies, such applications will be put to Non-STP Mode.

6. If name is not resembling with other companies, such applications will be go to STP Mode.

7. Applications on Name ( Form 1A) approved via STP Mode, Before 11.00 Hrs :- Form 1 ( Incorporation Documents) to be filed after 19.00 Hrs same day

8.Applications on Name ( Form 1A) approved via STP Mode,   After   11.00 Hrs :- Form 1 ( Incorporation Documents) to be filed after 19.00 Hrs on any Next Working Day.

9. Company Names without Private Limited / Limited to be processed via Non-STP Mode.

Please find attached circular for your reference.  

regards
Santosh Shah

3 Replies

CS Smriti Sharma (ACS, B Samrish & Co.) (875 Points)
Replied 02 May 2012

Thax for sharing

RAKESH (Account Manager) (21 Points)
Replied 02 May 2012

Dear member, I have applied for new company  and name was also approved but  now i have received notice from roc that u have to file name withdrawal application because u have not fulfill the Clause 9(iv) of the naming guidlines as per circular no 17/90/2011-CL-V and general Circular no. 45/2011.

I am ready for name withdrawal but please let me know how to file application for name withdrawal.

Plz.................

SANTOSH SHAH (Company Secretary) (749 Points)
Replied 02 May 2012

Dear Rakesh,

Am not sure on withdrawal application. But if your name availability is approved, that name will be valid for 60 days. Either you comply with the requirement as per circular  or else, do not file the Incorporation documents in the next 60 days. The name will expire. Then you can freshly apply for new name and consequent to approval go ahead with filing  incorporation documents.

Dear Members,

If there is anything on withdrawal application to your knowledge, please  share the details.

regards 

Santosh Shah

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register