Looking for a Virtual Study Partner - CA Inter

My name is Divya, and I'm from Hyderabad. I'm a working mother who pulls 80 hour weeks often.


I was an erstwhile PCC student, I've completed my articleship back in 2012. I've now converted to CA Intermediate (New syllabus).

I'm looking for a virtual study partner with whom I can check-in often, connect for any doubts, a tough taskmaster who would encourage me and push me towards the finish line. I'm willing to be the same in return.

 

Replies (3)
Quick Summary
Divya, a working mother from Hyderabad, is looking for a virtual study partner for her CA Intermediate exams. Having previously studied under the old syllabus, she's now transitioning to the new one. She seeks a motivated partner for regular check-ins, doubt resolution, and mutual encouragement to stay on track. Other users have also expressed interest in forming virtual study groups for CA Inter.

Ok will help
Same here , I m also looking for virtual group studies

I am also looking for study partner message me to chethansamaga @ gmail.com (CA inter)

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details