Life is Weird

Hi ..It is little lengthy but I need help

I am studying CA finals

I don't have experience due to personal reasons
I am capable of being a CA

I have worked in a MNC(BPO) but had left due to medical issues .

Had just recovered from depression so need to learn a lot academically and practically as well.

I have to learn many things to compete and grow alongwith managing my social life.

I have health issues and can't work for long hours.

Moreover I don't know where to work. Its too late for exploring.

I am as good as an 18 or 21 year old who has not started .

How will I justify the gap being in mid thirties? Will I get a good job?

Which sector/industry/company/domain would be good considering future?

What else can I do for growth as I am kind of naive?

What should be my daily routine for being professional ?

For me its like starting from scratch so many things comes to my mind.

All I know is I have to become something soon and be responsible towards everything..be knowledgeable about everything...be so called practical..

Everyone of my age or the young ones are well verse with technology and various useful skills ...mujhe toh MS Excel bhi nahi aata

How will a degree help me to compete and grow in life..i have no idea.

I have already been struggling to evolve since many years.

I am sensible but unaware of many things and need friends ...

I just need some advice which you may deem fit because there are lot of things I am not even aware of from job perspective and income/growth as well..

Anything which you find worthy please let me know...

I am lagging behind..
I am not happy with myself

I am not seeking sympathy
Replies (4)
Quick Summary
This individual is studying for CA finals in their mid-thirties and faces significant challenges due to a lack of practical experience, health issues, and feeling technologically behind their peers. They are seeking guidance on how to justify their career gap, find suitable employment in a competitive market, and develop the necessary skills and professional routine to succeed. The discussion highlights a deep desire for personal growth, responsibility, and a clear path forward despite feeling overwhelmed and uncertain.

I think you are yet to discover. call me

Thats nice of Mr. Sabyasachi to give his number to others. Try it and some motivation will help. If not, then take tuitions from him.

Everyone says that I am stupid to start CA finals at this age when I should not be financially dependent on my family and would not get married even if I somehow become a CA because I will be offered a low paying job.

This thing entangled me to rethink but I am indecisive for the time being.
I am so scared and confused..
I have to compete and grow and for that I need a lot besides a professional degree.

What to do?
@ Hitesh Agarwal,

We have part time job and you can continue your studies.

Drop a PM if you are interested

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details