It return have to file housewife

Albert Desouja (B.Com) (78 Points)

18 February 2013  


Dear Sir/Madam,

My mother (56 Years old) is a housewife & have 5 lakh deposit in her saving account which she has got after selling of her jewellery  because she has no other source of income so she wants to invest that money in Fixed Deposit in Banks. 

So please advice me should she have to file IT return or not. 

And also advice me how she can save TDS if its applicable of FD.

can She fill form 15G or not


Albert Desouja