ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Is SEO is a Gazetted Officer?

Azim Khan ACA,CS,CMA*,LLB* (Proprietor) (1312 Points)

18 November 2010  

I have to submit a document which is required to be attested by a Gazetted officer. i am confused whether a SEO (Special Executive Officer) is a Gazetted Officer or not? if not, who is a Gazetted office? and how do we find him?

Please help.

Thanks. 

2 Replies

Suresh Prasad (www.aubsp.com) (15565 Points)
Replied 19 November 2010

No.He is a nominated executive may be a social worker, political leader etc but not in govt employment. Gazetted officers are from govt emplyoment and have to attain certain garde in employment. Their names are published in govt Gazette and hence termed as Gazetted officers. They are provided with certain powers by the govt.

Government approved School head masters,college principal & experienced HOD's. Notary public lawyers, government post like engineers,manager grade post holders,doctors. Group services grade 2 passed government employes are come under this grade.

Gazetted officer means a government officer like BDO,police inspectors,principal,doctor .A gazetted officer has his own stamp and he/she is able to attest your certificate or anything by putting his/her stamp and signing on it.

sonam shri (SEO ) (22 Points)
Replied 13 February 2017

This is great information and I want to given thanks to find this. If you growth your business so you can choose Dazzel Digital .It gives the complete solution about Digital marketing in indore

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register