We propose to start a business of drinking water supply in 20 liters cans (Non branded, without any brand) to customers with door delivery. Hence would greatly appreciate if the knowledgeable friends can answer the queries as follows:
1. Is GST applicable on supply of 20 lts drinking water cans to customers in Telangana?
2. Will GST be payable on delivery of the above cans to customers, if yes, then at what rate?
3. If GST is payable on delivery of above cans, then can we split the cost of water cans and delivery charges and what would be the rates of both?
4. Will there be any objection if delivery charges is more than the cost of the water cans?
5. If we affix a sticker on the cans mentioning the supplier name and contact number, then will it be counted as branded or not?
Thanking all in anticipation.