IncomeTax on Selling Gift Voucher ?

Hello Experts ,

see If I purchase giftcard using my creditcard and sell/share to other people, Is there any tax implication ?

example if I buy a 1000 Rs. FLIPKART voucher using my credit card from a website . for which I get 5% discount in terms of reward point only . means I earn 200 Reward point on purchase of 1000 rs Flipkart Gift card . 200 reward is equal to 50 rs if I redeem.

so If I sell 1000 rs flipkart GV to other people giving them 3% discount and receive fund in my bank account from the buyer .,then I don't make any direct profit . because I am selling it at discount .

so for those funds I receive from buyer , I don't have to show it in ITR as any kind of income ,right ?
Replies (1)
Originally posted by : lijing yang
Nowaways, it is very easy for us to buy cheap shoes either online or offline. However, it is essential to locate the best supplier to get best quality shoes for cheaper price. If anyone wants to buy cheap high trendy shoes, then our platforms are the best option.

We provide the best quality Shoes with fast and free shipping.You can get them at the most affordable prices. Come to our online store and order now!

Cheap Giuseppe Zanotti Shoes
Cheap Alexander McQueen Shoes
Cheap Fendi Shoes
Cheap Dolce & Gabbana Shoes
Cheap Valentino Shoes

 

STUPID ACTIVITIES BY YOU STUPID...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details