Easy Office

Income tax return has been selected under risk management process

Page no : 27

Kritika Shetty (accounts) (311 Points)
Replied 15 March 2019

Govt banking on advance tax collection to meet direct tax target of Rs 12 lakh cr

Short of cash !!!

2 Like

Sssss (Learner) (1845 Points)
Replied 16 March 2019

I think we will get the scrutiny notice for all the remaining people

Replied 16 March 2019

Kindly cross check the return one more time and if any discrepancies kindly revise the return

Replied 16 March 2019

One can revise the return till 31 March

Saif (Accounts) (824 Points)
Replied 16 March 2019

Two of my colleagues who had received risk management process mails there ITR has been processed on 6th of March so how can we get scrutiny mail

CA. Umesh kumar (ca.umesh11@gmail.com) (1465 Points)
Replied 16 March 2019

Scrutiny notice may be issued even if ITR processed under section 143(1) and you get refund. 

Replied 16 March 2019

It's not about scrutiny notice it's about the delay we are facing they are not processing neither they are sending any communication... if they know ITR have any discrepancies then why will they process it they should send communications straight forward...

Replied 16 March 2019

In the risk management process mail they clearly told us that to make response to the confirmation within 10days so since last 21 Jan are they sleeping .... Almost of us here have made the response so why aren't the department taking further action it's almost 2 months

Debolina Sahu (student) (278 Points)
Replied 16 March 2019

Department cannot issue refund due to short of funds. Now after getting last advance tax installments they will start processing refunds.

4 Like

mani thiru (23 Points)
Replied 17 March 2019

Is there any norms that , itd has to process the refund before March 31 2019?

Replied 17 March 2019

No norms for the dept itself brother...all rules regulations and norms are for us .... For themselves they can take even 100 yrs to process

Vineeth (31 Points)
Replied 17 March 2019

Hi All,

For all the guys who were travelling in the same boat where refunds were getting delayed(and ITR not processed) after submitting response (as 'The claim is correct to my knowledge and belief') to the risk assessment email, I would like to inform that I got intimation 143(1) with the refund amount considered and the sms just now. The efiling portal does not show it as ITR processed though. Mine was 2 revised return for A.Y. 2017-18 that had around 53k refund. They calculated it as 59k with interest U/S 244A so I guess it has started rolling out. Good luck to everybody and hope you all get it soon

Replied 17 March 2019

Congratulations brother vineet...hope same news comes for ay 18-19 soon

Kush Dev (136 Points)
Replied 17 March 2019

Now begins long wait, even after getting the intimation 143 there’s no respite. I received mine nearly 12 days ago but no progress since then. No further sms regarding processing of refund or update in the tin nsdl website. Can’t remember if it has ever taken this long.

gauravpatel00750 (Sr.Account Executive) (36 Points)
Replied 18 March 2019

Dear,

I also get the Notice as per above mention for F.y.2018-19, & i have submit the responce against them as on dated 21st January'2019.

But till date there have no any process from CPC, whenever I talk with her or post Grivience they will say one sentences only.

Your return are underprocess, while it will complete you will get intination on your registered mail id...but till date same process & sentences will show on portal.

Is there any Other way to process My income tax return instantly?

Thanks,

Gaurav

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: