How to Unblock DSC (Token)

Hello Experts,

I want to share with you all, the Solution of a problem which is generally faced by DSC (Token) users when their DSC got "Blocked"

In a situation when you forget the password of your DSC and you have to affix the DSC on some form or Documents then only 13 chances are given to enter your password and after that the DSC got Blocked. it means you can not use your DSC for Signing of more Documents.

In this situation some of DSC vendors in Delhi advise you to apply for a new Token (DSC). as they said it wont be possible for them to unblock the DSC (Token). Then we have to apply for a new token by paying again full amount of fees.

But even if the ones DSC (token) is blocked we can unblock it for that we have to approach N-code Authorities, with a letter for applying for Unblocking the DSC and if u are going on behalf of some other person then his signed authority letter and the N-code authorities unblock the same without charging fees from you by using their admin password.

Regards.

Company Secretary & Compliance Officer

Thans for sharing Neha Ji..... Keep Sharing

Useful information..........Thanks

Practicing Chartered Accountant

Dear Neha Ji,

Nice to know that Ncode is giving such facility.

I am one of the Registration Authority for issuing DSCs. I would like to inform you about some facts which you might not know. e-tokens used for storing DSC are special devices. Even the highest authority cannot un-block a token, for security reasons. To be frank, practically it is immpossible.

N CODE is not un-blocking tokens but it formats the token, puts in a defalt password with copy of your DSC in it. It simply means, they are keeping copies of your digital signature with them, which is illegal.

If your signature is mis-used, the forms / returns filed shall be valid in court of law as per IT Act 2000.

If you still think I am wrong, please tell them to tell your password instead of giving a new one!! They will never be able to do so.

With regards,

Nihar

Total likes : 1 times

Sir ji,

I have mentioned this thing, that in our case DSC got blocked due to wrong password attempts by user  as only 13 attempts are give n code authority has nothing to do with it.

Secondly, formatting the DSC is another option of Un blocking it when admin password is also got blocked.

but before it if only user password is blocked then N code authorities , Delhi can unblock the DSC using there admin password. But if admin password is also tempered by user intentionally or unintentionally then the only solution is to apply for Formatting & Renewal of DSC that can be done either by vendor or n code authority itself.

That all information is given by N code authority itself to me and my client.

Regards.

For unbolking the token contatc me and give your pc on team viewer for some time

You can contact us to unlock token online 

https://signyourdoc.com/

Class 2 Digital signature

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU