Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How to prepare for auditing?

divyalakshmi (student) (153 Points)

16 February 2013  

frndz.. how to start preparing for audit paper in IPCC.. actually i had the subject in mu B.com.. before my xams i understood everything very easily.. but @ the time of xamination i wasnt able to write the answer beyond 10lines.. watz my problm? how can i score more marks in auditing paper? help me fndz...

4 Replies

* Krishna * (CA Student) (6149 Points)
Replied 16 February 2013

Firstly advise you to refer your coaching material, if you have undergone. If not, then you may buy either Vikas Oswal IPCC audit book or Surbhi Bansal book. Further you need to refer ICAI Practice Manuals, RTP and MTP's (can be downloaded frm icai site) to score good marks. Prefer to write answers in a bullet-wise manner and to the point.

1 Like

CA. Naveen Rathi (Audit Firm) (36 Points)
Replied 16 February 2013

refer surbhi bansal with practice manual and rtp ( 4 to 5 attemp). write to the point answer and always in points. write the correct section no., if known to u otherwise not.
1 Like

Juuhhii Agarwal (El Tiburón lindo......) (1159 Points)
Replied 17 February 2013

You can refer my NOTES on AUDITING on my blog www.castudyarena.com. I have uploaded 8 notes so far and in the process of uploading further.

1 Like

Sathish M (Management Accountant) (40571 Points)
Replied 17 February 2013

I agree with Krishna's advice with the resources that he has mentioned. Now, the important thing to understand in an Audit paper is to write quality answer than quantity of pages that you may have written at degree level.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register