Easy Office

How to get Australian CPA easily by Indian CAs

Page no : 2

Rahul Gupta (Project Controller ACA MBA(Fin.))   (8014 Points)
Replied 01 June 2010

Originally posted by : RAJARAM SHENOY

Is the course still open ??

regards

CA Rajaram shenoy

Yes , it is still open. Check the below link for more details.

https://www.icai.org/post.html?post_id=4289&c_id=227

CA Ashish K (CA) (97 Points)
Replied 19 September 2010

Hi,

Thnx for the info. It is really helpful for ppl like me who are serious about doing CPA Aus. Can any1 pls tell me whether there are many employment opportunities in Australia? Are CPAs getting membership by this route treated at par with other members of CPA Aus who undergo the complete course? Is there any1 here who has done it so that I can speak to that person? Pls reply asap.

Thanks in advance,

Ashish 

karan (CA) (21 Points)
Replied 14 January 2011

Hi all,

Can somebody pls help me in clarifying, what is the ICAI practical experience requirements (is it the articleship)

And the tax and company law is different of india and australia, then how will an Indian CA who is not fully acquainted with Australian law will get a job in australia just by giving an exam of EBA

Rakshitha R (Manager - Accounts) (54 Points)
Replied 18 January 2011

Hi friends,

I have degree from Bangalore university, is it suficiant  to register to C P A and pls let me know the registration procedure and fees structure. 

sanjay bhosle (MD) (107 Points)
Replied 07 November 2011

No need of Australian CPA After 1 or 2 years situation will change According to report ( American jobs council , UK accountancy , EU accountancy)Indian CA's will be higher paid CA's in the world with many fold increase in demand for them and fresher CA, s would get around minimum 10-12 Lac and more package, there would be hiring spree for Indian CA, s, will be in much great demand therefore many foreign students r also trying to get this professional course , it will be highest paid Accountancy professional course in the world and they would be scarcity of CA's.

Rajiv Vesmawala (MBA) (23 Points)
Replied 18 November 2014

Hi,

I wish to pose question regarding obtaining Australian CPA. I m an MBA with major in finance. How can I apply for the same and find out eligibility criteria?

mannie.91 (ca final) (233 Points)
Replied 18 November 2014

can anyone please tell me the procedure to become a c.a in canada after being a qualified c.a in india? either p.m me or reply here!

Neha Jain (Audit Manager) (145 Points)
Replied 29 December 2014

Recruitment in Cargill (India) for CA / CPA as Manager – Procure to Pay Operations

Click Here to See Full Details & Apply Now

yashsr (CA) (2285 Points)
Replied 23 April 2015

Hello,

I'm a CA in practice from India(ICAI). I wish to pursue both CPA and CA from Australia.

Useful links:

https://www.icai.org/post.H T M L?post_id=5498&c_id=227

https://icai.org/post.H T M L?post_id=4289&c_id=227

Now, my question is which of these exams can be given from India and how? What is the procedure? Is there a center in Mumbai? Also, any information regarding these courses are be welcome.

sushmita (CA) (48 Points)
Replied 14 November 2015

Can anyone please tell me if B.com A& F from ignou  will be sufficient for recognised university clause.

Aseem Aggarwal (Practicing Chartered Accountant)   (21 Points)
Replied 05 February 2016

Dear Colleagues

I am planning to pursue CPA Australia. Has anyone completed CPA Australia, please share the contact details as some guidance is needed urgently.

CA Anjan Reddy (CA) (44 Points)
Replied 27 September 2016

good information sir .Need a clarity step by step to follow to get a job in Australia.

Thanks ,

CA.Anjan

Lineisy Kosenkova (3D Exterior Rendering) (21 Points)
Replied 30 September 2016

In the middle east and african countries Indian CAs have good scope. Dubai being the best location to work in middle east. I don't recommend Africa on safety concerns. One of my batchmate and one senior have been working in Dubai and they speak very highly.

Raspreet Kaur (3 Points)
Replied 21 January 2017

Want to. Know about CPA Australia I was completed my bcom 2014.     With 54%   am I eligible for doing CPA Australia.   Pls guide me. 8427205469

Gautam K Sudani (CA) (33 Points)
Replied 23 January 2017

INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS INDIA

The following steps demonstrate the pathway for full associate members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants India (ICAI) to become an Associate member of CPA Australia under the conditions of the current mutual recognition agreement.

Self

STEP 1: DETERMINE ELIGIBILITY

You may be eligible for CPA Australia Associate membership if you: 

• are a member of good standing with ICAI and not currently subject to any disciplinary sanctions or investigations

• did not gain entry to ICAI through any another mutual recognition agreement

• have successfully completed:
- the ICAI exams
- the ICAI practical experience requirements

and

• hold a university degree recognised by the Australian Government Department of Education and Training as being at least equivalent to Australian bachelor degree level. This will be determined during the verification of your application

or

• have at least five years' work experience in professional accounting

Apply

STEP 2: COMPLETE APPLICATION

Complete the online application and submit with the required documentation, including your application and membership fee. Ensure you nominate the Institute of Chartered Accountants India (ICAI) as the professional body with whom you hold membership.

Correct

STEP 3: VERIFICATION OF APPLICATION

Your application and the information supplied will take approximately 10 to 15 working days to verify. Upon completion, an email will be sent to you informing you of your assessment outcome.

Male

STEP 4: ADVANCE TO CPA STATUS

Once you become an Associate member of CPA Australia you must complete the following two subjects within two years of the date of your admission as an Associate member. 

• Better Practice in Governance and Accountability 
• Global Strategy and Leadership

Upon successful completion of both subjects, you will automatically advance to CPA status. You will receive a CPA certificate and will then be eligible to use the CPA designation.

https://www.cpaaustralia.com.au/become-a-cpa/professional-bodies/icai

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro