How to file itr 5 for llp?

Dear Sir/madam,

I want to file ITR for my LLP. LLP was incorporated in December 2017, current bank account opened in March 2018.

Partners contribution Rs.10000 and Loan from one partner Rs.20000 deposited in account. Bank charges (Cheque, a/c keeping) about Rs.800. No any other transaction.

1. Which schedule of ITR 5 should I keep and which remove? Should I remove unwanted sections of ITR 5 or leave it blank?

2. Where bank charges (cost of cheque book account keeping) will be filled?

3.In my case, maintance of book of account is necessary? May I fill NO ACCOUNT CASE section?

Please guide.

Thanks a lot.

Replies (3)
llp not eligible to avail of presumptive tax benefit and maintain books of accounts.

Thanks,

1. Which schedule of ITR 5 should I keep and which remove?

2. Where bank charges (cost of cheque book account keeping) will be filled?

 

Originally posted by : Kumar
Thanks,

1. Which schedule of ITR 5 should I keep and which remove?

2. Where bank charges (cost of cheque book account keeping) will be filled?

 

 

Better to Contact nearest Consultant...

Bcoz, It's not good  to refer the schedules and its fill methods...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details