House Property Tax Filing

MOHAMMED IRSHAD ALI (Accountant ) (21 Points)

22 June 2024  

I live in Kolkata. I and my younger brother are the 50-50  owner of a G+3 storey building. It consists of 16 flats. Out of that 2 flats is self occupied and other 14 are rent out on salami basis. Rent receipts are present of all the tenants and I also paid property tax to KMC. I've all the legal documents related to my property well prepared. Now I want to show the 50% share income from this building rent receipts in my ITR. How can I do this? Which ITR form should be choosen and what will the process of disclosure?