Mega Offer Avail 65% Off in CA IPCC and 50% Off in all CA CS CMA subjects.Coupon- IPCEXAM65 & EXAM50. Call: 088803-20003

CA Final Online Classes
Prodamy

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gstr7 - incorrect details uploaded by gram panchayat & also accepted by the deductee

Uttam Saha (TAX PROFESSIONAL)     07 September 2019

Uttam Saha
TAX PROFESSIONAL 
 2 likes  97 points

| My Other Post

A Gram Panchayat had made two similar payments to a contractor on the same date and deducted TDS @ 2% (1% each CGST & SGST), i.e. 3,29,205/- on 08/05/2019 and deducted 3,292/- CGST & 3,292/- SGST each.

However for May 2019 the GSTR7 return was erroneously filled with a single payment detail. This detail was also incorrectly accepted by the deductee and he too has filed his return.

As the error was noticed - while filing GSTR7 for the month of August 2019, we tried to use the amend details option - however no amendment is being allowed and the message deductee has accepted, taken action and return filed.

Under the circumstance how do we upload the details for the second payment for May 2019? Kindly guide.

An update - I called GST Helpdesk and they asked me to file the details in the current month (August return), hope i am taking the right option.

Pankaj Rawat

Pankaj Rawat (GST Practitioner)     08 September 2019

Pankaj Rawat
GST Practitioner 
 3672 likes  49839 points

View Profile | My Other Post
Once the deductee has accepted , you won't be edit the same . So issue the Debit to deductee & deduct it from his any next payment made by You .
1 Like
Dileep Panchal

Dileep Panchal (ASSISTANT CS)     07 March 2020

Dileep Panchal
ASSISTANT CS 
 12 likes  189 points

Hello uttam ji.. can i have ur contact no.. I have a query regarding gst tds for panchayat
Uttam Saha

Uttam Saha (TAX PROFESSIONAL)     18 March 2020

Uttam Saha
TAX PROFESSIONAL 
 2 likes  97 points

You may kindly forward your query to trputtam @ gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Trending Tags