Easy Office
LCI Learning

Gst 3b - can we edit submitted gstr 3b

Page no : 2

(Guest)
Have not filed gstr3 yet. Mine was a case of refund which became payable due to incorrect column filling. Once gstr1 and 2 are filed, gstr3 will be generated based on the filed information in 1 and 2 reversing payable to refundable. And I am ready to pay the penalty @ 100 per day. What to do otherwise.

(Guest)
Have not filed gstr3 yet. Mine was a case of refund which became payable due to incorrect column filling. Once gstr1 and 2 are filed, gstr3 will be generated based on the filed information in 1 and 2 reversing payable to refundable. And I am ready to pay the penalty @ 100 per day. What to do otherwise.
1 Like

vikas (Accounts Manager) (224 Points)
Replied 21 August 2017

sir i filed wrong gstr 3b i have no tax what gstr3b show tax laiblty how we can change this

vikas (Accounts Manager) (224 Points)
Replied 21 August 2017

sir i filed wrong gstr 3b i have no tax what gstr3b show tax laiblty how we can change this

Govindaraj (GST Consultant ) (100 Points)
Replied 21 August 2017

Same Problem Facing Here also. 

Mailing to helpdesk and speaking with help desk people is too waste 

No body have solution for this issue???

All of our tax moneys are wasting through help desk without any usefull informations and GST programes are in UKG levels only. 

No body tested this GST software before release to public.....Ultemately as a public we are panic 

ok Gentlemans I have our Honerable commerce and industries minister smt.Nirmala Sitharamans mail id 

If any wish to mail him - do it and ask this clarifications and post the solution before 25th 

cimoffice @ nic.in,
nsitharaman @ gmail.com,
bhaskarbittu @ gmail.com

pawan sharma (Accounts Officer) (27 Points)
Replied 21 August 2017

gstr3b once submitted it is not editable.

Arunachala (student) (105 Points)
Replied 22 August 2017

How to correct details in GSTR 3B

To know how to edit or change the details in GSTR 3B, you need to first understand the concept behind the introduction of GSTR 3B. GSTR 3B is only a provisional return and that has been released by the government to collect the tax revenues and also to get the system implemented smoothly. Hence, any data filed in GSTR 3B is only provisional and not final. Route any change through GSTR 1, 2 and 3 return To make any change in the data filed in GSTR 3B you need to file the GST 1, 2 and 3 accordingly in the month of September and your data filed in GSTR 3B shall automatically stand amended. In other words, to make any change in GSTR 3B is to be routed through GST 1, 2 and 3 which is due to be filed in the month of September. Hence, if you have filed the GSTR 3B wrongly, then don’t panic, you can revise the data and correct your mistakes when you file the GSTR 3B.

ASIF SHAIKH (ACCOUNTANT) (22 Points)
Replied 09 September 2017

Sir,

I entry gstr-3B my outward taxable supplies amount is correct but instead of ITC , i entered amount in  inward supplies (liable to reverses charges ) . due this my taxable increased .

pls suggest what to do correcting it.

Shaikh

Attached File : 1021581 20170909180456 gst.pdf downloaded: 117 times

Arunachala (student) (105 Points)
Replied 11 September 2017

you can change in gstr1 and2

nitin aggarwal (4 Points)
Replied 05 May 2019

HELO SIR

I HAVE FILED WRONG DATA IN GSTR  3B

AND SUBMIT

BUT OTP NOT SUBMIT