Covid19 Alert : Keep Social distance and utilize your time by joining CA CS CMA online classes at 30% disc Coupon: SAFE30 Call : 1800-3000-0505

Grauation from ignou university

Sri Nivas   01 May 2017

Sri Nivas

1 likes  23 points

| My Other Post

Hi all, i have done my CA Inter and would like to join the graduation from ignou univresity. Can someone tell me whether i'll get any course time period excemption insted of 3 years. Your reply will be very helpful if you would share your views/suggestions. Many thanks in adavance. Regards Srinivas. svstmpd @ gmail.com

avater

Venkatesh Dangeti (CA)     01 May 2017

Venkatesh Dangeti
CA 
 32 likes  871 points

View Profile | My Other Post

my Friends told me that in ignou bcom, we have to write only language papers in a single sitting in only one year not three. certificate will be issued after completing ipc both groups

shivani arora (article)     01 May 2017

shivani arora
article 
 3 likes  46 points

I would suggest you to go for the 3 year bcom course rather than the 1 year bcom a &f course. In the one year Bcom course you will only have to write 6 exams but the result will consist of certain percentage of CPT and IPCC hence resulting in lowering your Bcom percentage.

1 Like
avater

Sri Nivas   15 May 2017

Sri Nivas

1 likes  23 points

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Can you share some more details like, if you know what are the subjects will covered in One year Bcom from IGNOU..!!

Your reply will be very helpful.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards

Srinivas.

avater

Sumit Sharma (Web Designer)     12 June 2017

Sumit Sharma
Web Designer 
 27 points

Hi,

You can find all the details about ignou b.com a&f course offered in collaboration with ICAI /ICSI/ICAI on the university official website at www.ignou.ac.in

Regards

Sumit

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Download the latest Question Papers for free

click here