Grauation from ignou university

Hi all, i have done my CA Inter and would like to join the graduation from ignou univresity. Can someone tell me whether i'll get any course time period excemption insted of 3 years. Your reply will be very helpful if you would share your views/suggestions. Many thanks in adavance. Regards Srinivas. svstmpd @ gmail.com

my Friends told me that in ignou bcom, we have to write only language papers in a single sitting in only one year not three. certificate will be issued after completing ipc both groups

I would suggest you to go for the 3 year bcom course rather than the 1 year bcom a &f course. In the one year Bcom course you will only have to write 6 exams but the result will consist of certain percentage of CPT and IPCC hence resulting in lowering your Bcom percentage.

Total likes : 1 times

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Can you share some more details like, if you know what are the subjects will covered in One year Bcom from IGNOU..!!

Your reply will be very helpful.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards

Srinivas.

Hi,

You can find all the details about ignou b.com a&f course offered in collaboration with ICAI /ICSI/ICAI on the university official website at www.ignou.ac.in

Regards

Sumit

Getting any type of exemption is really hard until the university provides it which can be found at https://paperleaf.ca/essays-for-sale/. three are some universities that provide such exemptions to students like you.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI Online Learning

Choose from our category of courses

What do you want to learn today?

CS

CPT

CMA

Browse all Subjects

CCI MENU