Forgot to fill booklet details in OMR sheet

Hey,

I had my CA foundation paper-3 today and in all the hurry i forgot to fill my BOOKLET CODE AND BOOKLET NUMBER. I have filled all the other details, my roll number and answers properly (with bubbles), except the BOOKLET details  :( 

Will my omr sheet be rejected? My only hope is that the invigilator filled it for me before hand...pls advise me. Thank you

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Replies (7)
Quick Summary
A student forgot to fill in their booklet code and number on their CA Foundation OMR sheet, raising concerns about potential rejection. Other candidates shared similar experiences, seeking advice on whether their sheets would be accepted or if the invigilator might have filled it in. The discussion highlights the anxiety surrounding incomplete OMR details and the uncertainty of the outcome.

Please contact examination department asap
Most probably .... rejected

Hi Can you tell us what happened to your result?

 

After forgetting to fill the required details

Hey can you please tell me whether you results got declared or not because one of my friends has done the same thing this time and we have no idea what will happen.

Even I did the same thing today I forgot to shade the mcql booklet number plzz guide me what to do and what happened your results

Hey I did the same in ca inter.. I forgot to fill the booklet number in the bubbles could u please tell will it get corrected or not!?

 

Pls reply ....coz I did the same mistake...what happened to ur result 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details