For how long this system is going to continue?????????

nitin suvarna (C.A FINAL) (828 Points)

03 January 2013  

hi friends,

Its a new year to everyone but is it also for India?One might think why i m asking such a question ,the reason being I am now ,much more restless & frustrated about the  situation of our country..............

2012 wasnt such a good year for our country so  will there be any change in 2013??

I am worried about how the system of our country works & the people who are associated with it, neither of  them show much positive signs .The law & order is next to worst with no equality being shown  , nor it is effectively implemented. Its not the police force taking in charge but the Ministers when their interests are effected but then public interest doesnt matter.Also they are not the one mostly who are effected by crimes so should they be interested in taking incharge & show responsibilty towards their work.

If people carry out their responsibilities effectively then wont people think twice before commiting crimes.Enforce some stricter laws & take evasive action ........see the change,but why the hell that would happen if administrators & Ministers are happy & satisfied with what we have. Isnt  it  their responsibility to continously amend laws & make strict implementation to guard public interests .Are they just happy to stick to their positions ,make money & entertain themselves???Why arent things changing ?When its going to change?What are we all waiting for?????

How come we be a developed nation anytime when we have so many social problems to be tackled?????One cannot only consider the GDP numbers situation of Markets ,Industrial improvement.Rankings in various aspects........etc.

So shouldnt we take a wake up call,our's is a democratic nation ,the uprising will be done by the youth ????????