Disqualification of Director

Student CA Final

A director has been disqualified under 164(2) due to non filing of Financial statements/ annual return. How can this disqualification be removed..??

Also, is the company other than the company whose financial statements has not been filed required to file DIR-9, Intimation to ROC regarding disqualification of director.

CS Professional

In my opinion, It cannot be removed once he / she has committed such default. He has to wait for 5 years from such default in order to reappoint or appoint as a director in the company.

Student CA Final

Sudhir ji , I am aware of one way that a director has the option to file writ petition for removal of disqualification.

I wish to know is there any other way to remove the disqualification of a director.

People are filing writ petition for removal of disqualification. There is no other way out. And those who are not going by this way are appointing directors from back-end so that operations of company doesn't suffer

Student CA Final

Can we complete the annual filing of the said company using DIN of the other director or not since a professional was saying that DIN of all the director cannnot be used for annual filing of the company...??

Please suggest.

Thanx in advance

good clarification and information

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU