Ca exams -the next installment, make it your last.

Nikhil Batra (Tax Consultant) (54 Points)

11 February 2015  

Penning down my thoughts about CA first time here in last 7 years. 2008 i joined in with enthusiasm & 2015 results trolling me with sarcasm.

Anyhow, Yea the next installment of exams is here. May 2015. 

Like me, i have heard from many of friends and colleagues refer to their life as life with 6 month installment twice a year. Some have been unlucky, some never worked really hard, some always thinking of quitting CA & some still cursing the institute for results.

Guys, like some of you i am also giving CA Finals from quite some time now, and every single time i see the result, i question myself like we all do "Am i worth it?" and the very next thought "Ah! now next 6 months :( " , and with our terrible results eventually our families also start loosing trust in us and instead suggest us to take a new line and a probably a new course altogether.

To add the spice in our this story, our relatives call, our friends pass, we fail & the success train derailed. 

In all this happening and chaos, most of us find ourselves alone & curse our fate, but thats when the real comeback begins my friends, that moment yes , then there only, you can schedule a comeback, because thats when you are in your worst & probably the best for next installment.

Best phase because that time you are just thinking about yourself, your dream which is still not in your sight. Just cut off from the world for few days (2-4 days depending on individual), think how badly u wanted to be CA, look at that marksheet & analyse what went wrong, listen to yourself & decide are you ready enough for next 4 or 8, because quitting is not an option, my friend, it is surely not. In last attempt u did 80%, do 120% this time but do it as per your capacity, more important know your capacity.Give 4 exams if you feel like, but make sure its done to your ability.

Stay positive but dont get over confident, earn confidence in effort but not pride.

Self assuredness is your biggest weapon, be content in what you do & if you are not content make your effort better, coachings can guide you, friends can advice you, but only you can DO WHAT IT TAKES!

I dont know is reading this, but yes, you my reader are worth it, because you have made it till the finals, it was only you who cleared the CPT & PCC/IPCC and there is no doubt why cant u clear this hurdle too. Just be you

So let this Installment credit CA degree to our life & make it last & super successful.

Remember DO WHAT IT TAKES & i will do it too, after this i will meet you guys in May2015 too.

All the best & You my reader you are the best

Respect & Hugs for your fight till now & for the next battle

Nikhil Batra