Easy Office
LCI Learning

How was today's costing and fm?

Page no : 2

PALLAVI POLADIYA (IPCC- student) (28 Points)
Replied 08 May 2012

paper was not so easy !!!!!!!!!

ANKUSH (Article Trainee) (320 Points)
Replied 08 May 2012

Dont to be worry. friends . if you have made proper format of questions & give some point to point answer of theory. u will definetely get good marks. I have suffered from same situation & finally got unexpected marks. 

AKSHIT MALHOTRA (C.A Final Student) (1337 Points)
Replied 08 May 2012

most of the paper was from feb-2012 mock test paper which was conducted by ICAI.

if anybody has done that with perfection he will definately TOP this exam.

THAT'S MY OPINION.

FOR ME IT WAS O.K

1 Like

Yash (CA-IPCC) (106 Points)
Replied 08 May 2012

It was Bhayanak

PREETI BEDI (ARTICLE IN JALANDHAR) (278 Points)
Replied 08 May 2012

i m very upset.....i m not performing well in the exams except law. i dont know why this is happening to me. even though i tried a lot to finsh my paper in tiime but i failed to do the same in all 3 papers. somebody pls help me...do anyone know such a student of ipcc who have cleared his/her ipcc in first attempt..by just attempting 50-60 marks paper. actually the exact thing which i want to get to know is that whether a student attempting only half paper but correct paper with few mistakes have any scope of gettng passed?

pls need a real experience........................sad

1 Like

ca cs shriyans jain (AUDIT MANAGER C.A C.S)   (7168 Points)
Replied 09 May 2012

@ preeti yes one can.

pranati (ipcc) (25 Points)
Replied 09 May 2012

only hope is law.. :( costing n accounts both werent great.. dnt knw how tax will be.. :(  if v hv attempted oly for 60 marks in costing and everything is partially correct vl they give step marks?? do they expect lenghty answers in law?? :(

PREETI BEDI (ARTICLE IN JALANDHAR) (278 Points)
Replied 09 May 2012

pranati....me too worry about this all. 9 months ki preparation k baad bhi aise ow standard paper de ke to mind hi disturb ho gaya hai. nd mujhe to lagta hai may be i m nt worth doing C.A. pehle to nahi lga kabhi bt now totally dishearted. i m ot even in a position of concentrating for my tax exams. neither its wrong with the paper style nor its about  difficult questions in exams. its me who spoiled all the paper...al my fault. tension & nervousness spoied my attempt. bt u dont be fool like me. try to overcome ur tension yaar

1 Like

santhoshi (article assistant) (179 Points)
Replied 09 May 2012

@ preeti i scored 56 by attempting 69 marks out of which 5 - 10 marks ws totatly wrong ... so dnt worry jus try to concentrate on next papers n do well in them n al d best

CA Dheeraj S (Practicing CA) (427 Points)
Replied 09 May 2012

It was good, i completed the paper also...:)

Sudheesh (-) (68 Points)
Replied 09 May 2012

Originally posted by : Varun

How was the exam today?? Mine went horrible!! How was yours?

mine went really tuff.. attempted all the questions. can sumbdy pls tell me if they provide marks for steps and relevant points in theory if the exact answers arent correct?

nikhil jain (CA-Final-Student) (58 Points)
Replied 09 May 2012

really tough...as compared to nov 2011...

Anurag Suresh kulkarni (Tax & Audit Associate) (137 Points)
Replied 09 May 2012

d paper was gud.even me too failed to cover up . but in all that was nice. D complusary question was tough .

R.Chitra Lekha (B.com , CA (Ipcc) ) (115 Points)
Replied 09 May 2012

seriously never expected ..... thr were sum twists in most of the sums .... theory found to b easy while reading the questions but while writin horrible ............. hav done ma accounts and law well ....... now really worried abt tis costin........

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro