Concurrent audit of bank

Sir,I am being sent for a concurrent audit of a bank. I wanted to ask you what is the scope of concurrent auditor in future? what all will i get to learn? Is it really going to be worth it? I really need some help. I will probably be going there for a year and working at the bank it self. Will it be worth it?

Replies (2)

/articles/how-to-do-concurrent-audit-of-banks--19624.asp#.U5nKo7FzFOw

Yes ofcourse...

bank is worth to learn..

But at max u can spend 6 months in banks...

more than that will become monotonous 2 u...

But bank will help you in corporates audits(in some area)..

whatever work you may do, but try to do it interestingly...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details