Clubbing of income

CA AMANPREET SINGH (Chartered Accountant) (284 Points)

01 March 2012  

A person is sending money from Foreign country to his Wife in India.

Wife has purchased  a Plot of Land in her own name.

Now she is going to sell it.

My question is Whether clubbing provisions can be applied on Capital gain on Converted asset ans income can be taxed in the hands of Husband?????????