Can you help me

vaibhav (student) (220 Points)

15 February 2013  
Dear friends, My father is a employee in bank.So his income tax return on the basis of his salary income is prepared & submitted by bank itself. This year (FY 2012-13) we sold HUF property and to claim exemption us54 we invested part of it in new house. Now i would like to clarify: 1) Whether we need to prepare another return under HUF status? 2) What is the due date to submit it to CPC Banglore (AY 2012- 13)? 3) Is it necessary to attach copy of agreement to sale of new house and sale deed of old property with ITR ? 4)Lastly, can I prepare my returns myself and submit it to CPC without taking help of CA ? Regard, Thank You......