Ca in full time practice work as paid assistant

CA Babit Khurana (learning is my passion) (338 Points)

16 May 2013  

Hello Friends

One of My friend is CA and taken a cop + firm name, he wants to surrender his firm name and continue his practice, i want to

1) Can he work as paid assistant in Ca firm with full time cop?

2) How can he surrender his firm name?

Pl provide some reference also

Thanxx in advance