Bank has the authority to decide the format of the company's stamp

I am a Director of a private limited company. I recently applied for a current account at Axis Bank and was informed that the rubber stamp of my company has been rejected.

The format of the stamp is

[Name],

[Director],

[Company Name],

[DIN].

I would like to inquire about  if the bank has the authority to decide the format of the company's stamp.

Can anyone provide any information or guidance on this issue? I would appreciate any help or suggestions.

Replies (1)
Bank can't decide the format of rubber stamp

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details