ADT - 3 Filing

Dilip (student) (212 Points)

10 May 2022  

Hello All,

A Chartered Accountant has resigned as an Auditor of the company and Surrendered his COP but couldn't file the form ADT-3. Now he is unable to do so as his membership number is showing as invalid. How can he file that form now?

Also How can company proceed in this regard as ADT-3 filing is mandatory for the company to file ADT-1 appointing another Auditor due to casual vacancy?