Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rahul (ARTICLE CLERK)     17 June 2020

24Q_ Q4 TDS Return

if employee left during year for say in Nov or Feb then whether we have to show it in Annexure II of 24Q.
Nothing is informed by employee that he joined else where & that current employer is issuing Form 16 part B or also we don't know whether he joined else where or not.
If i showed in Annex II & if he opted his current employer where he informed about income received from our company then there is duplication.
if i not showed in annexII then I can't able to issue Form 16 partB to that employee and later he came to me for asking form 16 part B then is it possible to issue form 16 partB at that time from traces.
What should be our action in this case.

 1 Replies

uma  bhosale

uma bhosale (student)     17 June 2020

a. You deduct his TDS according to his Slab rate and also issue issue form 16 A & B

b. He will claim any excess TDS deducted in his income tax return 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags