139(9) notice with error code 86

" As the provisions of Section 44AD are not applicable, in your case, the claim of computing profits and gains of business on presumptive basis, under this special provision is not allowable."

I have this notice yesterday. For AY 18-19 I used business code: 14006 I am running a transcriptttion unit with 3-5 typing team and for AY 18-19 the I had total 18,73,850 rupees through Paypal. Paypal is using the Code P0803 Data Processing (RBI Code).

For AY 17-18 I used code 0709 (IT enable Service) and there was no such issue in filling under 44AD. Also the same for AY 16-17.

Please let me know what to do next. Should I change the business code to 14005

Or any other specific solution to reply this notice.

 

 

 

Replies (4)

" Or any other specific solution to reply this notice."

Agree the defect & File ITR3 with P&L acct. & BS details.

Is their any problem in filing

Using 14005 ----> 44ADA

OR

Using 16019 ---> 44AD

Which will be better. OR ITR 3 P&L acct.is the only solution

As per the present CPC condition, ITR3 with normal assessment is better option.

Sir, Why not 44ADA? Wouldn't tax audit be also applicable if discontinuing 44AD?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details