About this Live Tally Prime Course
Faculty: CA Pooja Garg
Total Duration: 20 hours
Time: 8.00pm - 10.00 pm
Type: Live Classes
Days: Monday to Friday
Start Date: 3rd October
End Date: 18th October
Tally Prime Course
- Basics of Accounting
- Composition Levy
- Trial Balance
- Financial Statement of Sole Proprietorship
- Financial Statement of Partnership
- Financial Statement of Corporates
- Rectification of entries
- Adjustment Entries
- Introduction to Tally
- Creation of Ledgers
- Type of Vouchers
- Order Processing
- Enabling GST and Recording GST Transaction in Tally Prime
- Enabling TDS
- Export Transaction
- Misc. Topics
(NOTE: Kindly Refer The Schedule For The Detailed Content Coverage)
Content Coverage - Download the attached schedule for complete content coverage
Detail Content for Tally Prime Course
Who Should Enroll in this Live Tally Prime Course?
- Accountants, B.com/M.com graduates who are looking for a job in Taxation.
- A graduate or postgraduate having a degree in Commerce, Law, Banking including Higher Auditing, or Business Administration or Business Management from any Indian University established by any law for the time being in force.
- Individuals seeking a career opportunity in the Taxation field.
- Finance and Tax enthusiasts.
- People heading Business organizations.
- Employees who are aiming for better tax planning.
- Professional wanting to shift from Finance to Tax Domain.
- Small Traders, Small and Medium Enterprises.
Pooja Garg is a qualified Chartered Accountant and partner of SNAPG and Associates. She qualified in the year 2006 and worked with Toshiba and Easy bill Ltd (A hero group company) before starting her own practice in 2012. Since then she had worked with various corporates, Firms, start-ups and provided advisory and assurance services.
- The Recorded Session will be provided.
- The validity of the Recorded Session is 3 Months with Unlimited Viewing.