About Refresher Course on Bank Branch Audit
This course is useful for Professionals as well as for Their Staff.
We are going to cover each and every aspect of Bank Branch Audit in this Course in a Practical Way.
- Discussion on various techniques to handle bank branch audit in a
- Analysis of Recent Provisions Related to Bank Branch Audit with Practical
- Analysis of Various Circulars issued by the RBI Regarding Bank Branch
Audit with Practical Approach.
- Analysis of NPA Norms in a Practical Way with Discussion on Certain
- Discussion on IRCA Norms in a Practical Way.
- Discussion on Various Sample Selecting Techniques for Checking the
various Loan and Other Relevant Files
- Discussion on various working papers required to be maintained Post
Bank Branch Audit.
- Detailed Discussion on Does and Don’t of Bank Branch Audit
- Clause by Clause Analysis of Long form Audit Report.
- Discussion on Various Special Observation While Doing Audit
- Discussion on various Excel Tools which must be used during Bank
- Discussion on various aspects of physical verification during Bank Branch
- Discussion on various Techniques to Generate reports from Banking
CA Sachin Jain is a practicing chartered accountant and partner at M/S JAIKUMAR JAIN & COMPANY, a leading ca firm in Rajasthan. He is a young and dynamic chartered accountant with unique and innovative thinking. He has vast experience in the field of Indirect Taxation, Auditing, and Commercial Laws etc. He is an advocate and company secretary also. He has trained more than 20,000 professionals across India. He has written many articles on GST, concurrent Audit, MCA Compliances etc. He has authored the book "71 Important Decisions under GST", 'Simplified GST Guide'.
Terms and Conditions:
- The validity of the Recorded Session: 1 Month with Unlimited Views