The Goods and Services Tax (GST) was implemented on 1 July 2017. Over the last Twenty One months the industry faced many obstacles and hurdles, in terms of getting ready for GST, Rates, GSTR Form filling issues, Audit Report, pricing, transition of credits, IT systems, operational issues on obtaining refunds and filing of returns. The Government on the other hand tried to ease the GST processes over a period of time by rationalizing GST rates, providing clarifications on various issues, simplifying the return filing process and providing relaxation on operational aspects.
ASSOCHAM is organizing Conference on "GST- unresolved issues and agenda for the new Government" as per the below mentioned schedule to discuss the unresolved issues under GST and take the inputs from the trade and industry on the under various aspect of GST which will be submitted to the new Govt.
|Day & Date
||Venue & City
8th May 2019
|10.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
||The Orchid Hotel
70-C, Nehru Road, Near, Domestic Airport, Vile Parle Mumbai 400099
Topics to be discussed:
- Panel Discussion on GST agenda for the new Central Government
- Panel Discussion on Technology usage under GST for efficiency
- Presentation on International best practices on GST - Learning’s for India
- Presentation on Upcoming compliance & challenges under Annual Returns & Audit
- Presentation on Landscape of controversies under GST so far - key learnings from important advance rulings & anti-profiteering orders key trends apropos writs under GST
- Smt. Sungita Sharma*, Chief Commissioner of GST & Central Excise, Mumbai Zone
- Shri Rajiv Jalota*, Commissioner of Sales Tax, Government of Maharashtra
- Shri Pratik Jain, Chairman, National Council on Indirect Taxes, ASSOCHAM
- Shri J K Mittal, Co-chairman, National Council on Indirect Taxes, ASSOCHAM
- Shri Paras Jain, Co-chairman, National Council on Indirect Taxes, ASSOCHAM
- Shri Sudipta Bhattacharjee, Partner, Advaita Legal
- Shri Gurudas Pai, Partner, PwC
Who should attend:
CFOs, Finance / Accounts / Legal Executives, Senior Auditors and Financial Professionals / Consultants, Service providers and Exporters of services, Users of services provided in India or abroad, Middle & Senior Level executives dealing in Indirect Taxes in the corporate world as well as the practicing CA, CS, CMA and other related professionals.
- Fees is kept at Rs. 4000/- per participant
- 10% discount for two and 20% discount for three or more nominations
from the same organization
- The fee is inclusive of refreshment, lunch & Taxes
(Prior Registration is mandatory)
Kindly fill in the registration form as mentioned below and send to us at
email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org at the earliest.
Click here to download the Registration Form
For further details please contact: