Course Content :
- CONDITIONS TO CLAIM CREDIT . SECTION 16 AND RULE 36 RULE 36(4)
- CLAIM OF ITC AS PER GSTR2A OR GSTR2B
- BLOCKED CREDIT - SECTION 17(5)
- REVERSAL OF CREDIT - RULE 42 & 43
- EXCLUSIONS IN VALUE OF EXEMPT SUPPLIES FOR THE PURPOSE OF REVERSAL OF COMMON CREDIT
- EXCLUSIONS OF INTEREST INCOME AND OTHER EXEMPT SERVICES FROM AGGREGATE VALUE OF EXEMPT SUPPLIES FOR REVERSAL OF COMMON ITC AS PER RULE 42 AND 43
- SPECIAL CREDIT IN GST - SECTION 18
- HOW TO CLAIM CREDIT FOR OLD STOCKS BEFORE REGISTRATION - RULE 40
- TRANSFER OF CREDIT IN CASE OF DEATH
- TRANSFER OF CREDIT IN CASE OF TRANSFER OF BUSINESS.
- REVERSAL OF ITC - RULE 44
- CLAIM OF ITC IN CASE OF JOB WORK - SECTION 19 AND RULE 45.
- JOB WORK PROCEDURE - SECTION 143.
- REVERSAL OF CREDIT FOR NON PAYMENT WITHIN 180 DAYS - RULE 37
- REVERSAL OF CREDIT IF SUPPLIER NOT PAID THE TAX - NEW RULE 37A.
- NOTICE REPLY POINTS FOR SECTION 16 (4) , GSTR3B AND GSTR2A MISMATCH
- NOTICE REPLY POINTS FOR SECTION 16(2)(C).
- FILING OF FORM ITC 01 , 02 ,03.
- REVERSAL OF COMMON CREDIT FOR REAL ESTATE - RULE 42 .
Manish Kumar, is a member of ICAI since October 2012.He is the founder of GST PLATFORM (Youtube Channel).He has a vast experience in the field of GST.His main focus is on making understand the law easily and perfectly.He teaches directly from GST Act & Rule so that the knowledge for the topic is clear. He has provided many professional services to professionals regarding the GST Matters and helped him to grow their service.His Youtube channel has more than 2,40,000 subscribers and is growing daily.