About this course
It is a science of building models to understand financial statements and plan long term investments. This programme ensures that participants will be able to use the knowledge gained in this course to "real world" problems and develop realistic financial models. This course covers the fundamental theories and practices of valuation analysis, strategy analysis, prospective analysis, DCF modeling, and other models. Be ready to become an expert in company valuation!!
Register for evening batch
- Introduction to Financial Modeling, Steps in financial Modeling, Advanced Excel Functions for Modeling.
- Understanding Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement
- Forecasting Financial statements (along with practical case studies)
- Financial Statement Analysis (FSA) (along with practical case studies)
- Financial ratios (along with practical case studies)
- Time value of money, Cost of capital, Leverage
- Equity Valuation - Dividend Discount Models, Free Cash Flows to Firm and Equity (FCFF and FCFE), Relative Valuation (along with extensive practical case studies)
- Valuation under Mergers & Acquisitions, IPO valuation (along with case studies)
- Other models - Tax model, Loan amortization , Budgets (along with case studies)
- A extensive financial model will be prepared at the end by all the participants which will cover all the major modules covered above and it will give holistic view to all the participants (USP of the course)
CA Vishal Zawar, is a qualified Chartered Accountant and holds 5+ years of experience of teaching Financing Management, Financial Modeling, Financial statement analysis. He has worked as Financial Analyst with Medical solutions India private limited. He has excellent command over MS Excel and he has been conducting sessions on Advanced Excel. His practical approach towards teaching Finance makes students understand concepts deeply and make them market ready.
- Total Course Duration: 25 hours
- Expiry 2 Months or 75 hours, whichever is earlier.
- Videos are meant for web viewing only and cannot be downloaded. Videos are available in Full Screen viewing