Levels Of Excel Online Course
Easy to learn and Apply
- Easy to learn and Apply
- Data basics (Best usage of Shortcuts, Formatting tricks, cell referencing)
- Simple problem solving (Sort and Filter basics)
- Learn Essential Business Math (Formula Warmup, Pivot table overview
Able to implement techniques in your office
- Build simple models (Combo Formulas, 3-dimensional lookups, Date formulas)
- Error-handling to avoid humiliation (data validation, auditing, track variables)
- Learn Data Cleaning Techniques (Go-to-Special, Text formulas, Flashfill)
- Slide-ready output (Charts and Graphs, Printing techniques)
- Dynamic Dashboards (Get Pivotdata, Learn Reverse lookups, conditional calculations)
- Managing Data Security (Passwords, sheet protection)
Why you should enroll in this course?
There are various advantages of taking PRO Excel For Accountants and Data Analysts such as:
- Job Efficiency: This Course is specially made to help learners with career-building skills. It will help you become better and efficient at your job
- Extensive Knowledge: It will help you grasp most of the Advanced Excel Features and the knowledge about the Various Excel Tools
- Saves Time & effort: It increases your efficiency in data analysis & reporting tasks to make you incredible at work, reduce your extra Time and Effort and gain maximum Productivity. It will help to Increase efficiency by avoiding rework
- Create a model with multiple scenarios: You'll have detailed knowledge about how to create a model with multiple scenarios
- Auditing techniques: Discover Powerful formula auditing techniques
- Learn Excel Limitations: It will help you understand the various loopholes in Excel and the ways and Tools using which you can figure out these Loopholes.
- Excel add-ins: Detailed discussion about add-ins the most Powerful of Excel i.e. Inquire add-in and Power Query
- Error Control: Foil attempts to conceal data and formulas from you and helps to present results with more confidence knowing that you have checked for errors.
- Quick spreadsheet Creation: Create spreadsheets faster by avoiding wasted time from lack of specification. No more Worries about the costly and embarrassing mistakes
- Standout abilities: Get the Excel ability to solve all Excel Related issues and Standout in between your Teammates
Benefits in the course
Easy-to-understand: Well-designed and easy-to-understand Course material
Comprehensive Case Studies: Get Detailed explanations with comprehensible Case Studies based on real situations
Free Downloadable files: Downloadable Practice Files, course materials & Workbooks to support your Practice
Free Updates: Regular Video updates for which you do not have to pay anything extra
Quick Response: Fast and responsive support for any feedback or questions
Provides Leisure: Work comfortably with Microsoft Excel and many of its advanced features whenever you wish to
Rishabh Pugalia, Founder, Yoda Learning Solutions/Excel Next has trained more than 9,000 professionals on Advanced Excel Ninja across 15+ cities since 2010.
- He is a Chartered Accountant and has graduated from St. Xavier's College, Kolkata.)
- He has worked with KPMG (Assurance), Futures First (Proprietary Trading - Interest Rate Futures & Options) & J.P. Morgan (Debt Capital Markets - Investment Grade). He has 10.0+ yrs. of work experience including 5.5 yrs. in Training.
- He has co-authored a Technical Guide on how to use Excel for "Continuous Controls Monitoring" - it was published by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
- He has conducted 100s of LIVE workshop for corporate clients from diverse industries and vertical - Big Four Accounting firms, Power, Cement, Metals & Mining, FMCG, Telecom, BFSI, Investment Banking, Engineering, Automotive & Ancillaries, Chemical, Real Estate, IT & ITeS etc.
- His clientele pool includes prestigious names such as PwC, E&Y, ITC, Tata Sky, Tata Power, Birla Cements, Gulf Oil (Hinduja Group), J.M. Financials.
- He is a Visiting Faculty, Financial Modeling, Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai.
- He likes playing Badminton, Bowling and 1st person shooter game - Counter Strike.
- Viewers will need Microsoft Excel 2007, 2010 or 2013
- Total Length of Videos: 11 hrs. (177+ Videos)
- Expiry: 6.0 months (Unlimited viewing) from the date of registration
- Videos are meant for web viewing only and cannot be downloaded. Videos are available in Full Screen viewing
- Excel Case Studies (XLSX) for every Video - available for download
- Picture based eBook (PDF) - available for download
- Course/Subject purchased once cannot be cancelled