About the Course
With the paradigm shift in the Indirect Tax structure with the GST rollout on 01st July 2017. It is really important to understand the new GST in India, new compliances and the changes in processes in operating business
To help professionals and aspirants with the ongoing changes and to make them GST experts CAclubindia has introduced Topic Wise short courses on GST.
This will help the participants in getting a grasp over the important aspects of GST along with the practical case studies and examples for a better understanding of the respective topics.
7 Hours dedicated session on Inspection , Search , Seizure and Arrest will cover a detailed explanation of various case studies and examples along with the relevant provisions to provide the participants with a better and more conceptual understanding of various sections
A good portion of the 7 hour session will lay emphasis on the Advanced Rulings under GST and Appeals , Revisions , Offences and Penalty in GST.
Course Content :
Inspection , Search , Seizure and Arrest Under GST
- Power of Inspection, search and Seizure
- Power to arrest under GST
- Power to summon under GST
- Inspection of documents
Advance Ruling Under GST
- Authority of Advance Ruling
- Application and process of advance ruling
- Appeal under Advance Ruling
- Order under Advance Ruling and its binding
- Appeal to National Advance Ruling Authority and its order etc
- Power of authority under Advance Ruling
- Recent Judgement/Case Laws of AAR.
Appeal , Revision , Offence and Penalty in GST
- Appeal and procedure to Appellate Authority
- Power of Appellate Authority
- Order of Appellate Authority
- Appeal, Procedure to High Court and Supreme Court
- Power to impose penalties under GST
- Recent Judgement/Case Laws of Appellate Provisions.
Who is this course for?
- Any young practitioner looking to add a few new skills to their existing practice
- CAs in practice who wish to diversify their practice into advanced level areas of GST
- CA/CS Students and fresher CAs/CS who wish to learn advanced level concepts of GST
- Accounts, BCOM, MCOM graduates already being well versed with GST and keen on learning the advanced level concepts in depth
CA Bimal Jain ,
Bimal Jain, He is a Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India since May 1994 and Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India since December 2006 along with a Bachelor’s degree in Law.
He has more than 24 years of experience in Indirect Taxation and specializes in all aspects of Service Tax, Value Added Tax (VAT)/ Central Sales Tax (CST), Central Excise, Customs, Foreign Trade Policy (FTP), Special Economic Zone (SEZ), Export Oriented Unit (EOU), Export-Import Laws and well acquainted with the concept and impact of Goods and Services tax (GST).
He has blend of Industry and Consulting experience in renowned Companies viz. LG Electronics India Pvt. Ltd, Honda Motorcycle Scooters India Pvt. Ltd, Hindustan Development Corporation Ltd, Khaitan & Company and presently he is the Executive Director of A2Z Taxcorp LLP – a boutique Indirect Tax firm.
- He has hands-on experience in providing opinion & advisory services, carrying out diagnostic review of business operations, process review, structuring of business model, undertaking litigation services at all appropriate forum including High Court, CESTAT, representation before the TRU/ CBEC/ DGFT, etc. for various matters concerning to trade, industry and commerce
- He is also a writer of 5 editions of GST book.
- Mentor of Indirect Tax Committee of PHD Chamber of Commerce
- Chairman of the Corporate Advisory Committee of IPEM Group of Institutions
- Member of Indirect Tax Committee of ASSOCHAM/ FICCI
- Special invitee of Indirect Tax Committee of ICAI/ ICSI
- Member of eminent faculties in Indirect Tax Committee of ICAI/ ICSI/ ICMA
Awards & Recognitions:
- Keynote Speaker at Guinness World Record made by ICSI in “Largest Taxation Lesson” on GST, attended by 4500+ Participants, breaking the earlier record of Japan
- Business Leader Award from Amity School, Noida
- Best Speaker Award from NIRC- ICAI/ ICWAI
- Young Achievers Award at Igniting Minds, 2015
- Best Participant Award in MSOP- 117th Batch by ICSI.
- Total Length of Videos: 446.16 minutes / 7 hours (approx.)
- Expiry: 2 months with 2 times viewing whichever is earlier from the date of registration.
- Videos are meant for web viewing only and cannot be downloaded. Videos are available in Full Screen viewing
- Course/Subject purchased once cannot be cancelled.