•CA with 7-10 years of post qualification experience.
Must have in-depth knowledge of auditing and accounting standards along with good technical and industry expertise.
• Should have the capability of handling multiple audit assignments independently.
• Advanced understanding of business processes and related standards
• Demonstrated ability to plan and manage engagements along with ensuring deliverables. Meet work plan specifications and deadlines.
• Good interpersonal and leadership skills along with a proactive, assertive and result oriented approach.
• Ability to liaise across levels with the client firm.
• Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage ambiguity
• Excellent presentation and English communication skills.
Job Title:Manager- Audit.
Industry-Audit and Assurance.
• Manage and supervise the execution of external/ statutory audit engagements of various clients.
• Research technical accounting issues.
• Work for maintaining a portfolio of clients, managing multiple deadlines and further developing industry expertise.
• Able to identify areas of risk within clients business, know when to refer upwards and apply judgment
• Administrative responsibilities such as billings, managing project time, on the job training of staff, etc.
• Liaising with peers/ juniors to ensure gaps and overlaps are minimized and end-to-end coverage where auditable areas span business units / boundaries
• Open to travel requirements
As per industry standard