Why to enroll in this course?
- In depth analysis of GSTR 9 form – GST Annual Return
- Language: English – for the benefit of majority of members.
- Duration: The video is of 3 hours(approx.) which itself is the proof as to how comprehensive the recording is. While other videos or seminars are completed in maximum of 1-2 hours.
- Notes: The trainer has referred almost all the books available in the market including ICAI’s Technical Guide on GST Annual Return. ICAI’s Technical Guide is provided as reference. You are requested to make your own notes while watching the videos.
- Coverage: Detailed analysis of each table of GSTR-9.
- Flowcharts, examples, diagrams, summary etc are used to make the subject very simple for everyone.
- Real life practical issues are used as examples to explain the concept of GST annual return.
- Inclusions: GST Annual Return GSTR – 9 videos, E-book of ICAI.
- Who can enroll in this course? – Anyone whether in practice or not who wants to become an expert in filing of Annual Return GSTR 9.
- So are you ready to become an expert in filing GSTR 9? If yes, then enroll for this course.
Contents of the Course:
- Form GSTR-9 (See rule 80) is covered in depth.
- Part - I-Basic Details
- Part - II - Details of Outward and Inward Supplies declared during the financial year
- 4. Details of advances, inward and outward supplies on which tax is payable as declared in returns filed during the financial year
- 5. Details of Outward supplies on which tax is not payable as declared in returns filed during the financial year
- Part - III - Details of ITC as declared in returns filed during the financial year
- 6. Details of ITC availed as declared in returns filed during the financial year
- 7. Details of ITC Reversed and Ineligible ITC as declared in returns filed during the financial year
- 8. Other ITC related information
- Part - IV - Details of tax paid as declared in returns filed during the financial year
- Part - V - Particulars of the transactions for the previous FY declared in returns of April to September of current FY or upto date of filing of annual return of previous FY whichever is earlier
- Part - VI - Other Information
- 15. Particulars of Demands and Refunds
- 16. Information on supplies received from composition taxpayers, deemed supply under section 143 and goods sent on approval basis
- 17. HSN wise summary of outward supplies
- 18. HSN Wise Summary of inward supplies
- 19. Late fee payable and paid
Note:GSTR 9A, 9B are not covered as it is not relevant for everyone at large.
Benefits of the course:
After watching this video you will become an expert in filing GSTR 9. Table wise analysis is done in depth and in a very simple manner to enable you to file GSTR -9 of any client.
- GST Annual Return made simple: GST Annual return which is a comprehensive format is made very simple.
- Staff Training: You can enroll in this course and use it for staff training as well.
- Simple notes: In comparison to books of hundred or thousand pages on GST, the author has explained in a lucid language to cover the topic comprehensively.
- E-Book: E-book of ICAI will be provided
- Practical Examples: As the trainer has vast practical hands on experience in GST, he has used practical case studies to explain different provisions of GST.
Why you should enroll in this course:
Whether you are a Chartered Accountant or any professional or a businessman and want to understand the concept of GST Annual Return in an easy way then you must enroll in this course.
- In depth knowledge: You will get in depth understanding of the FORM GSTR-9.
- Time Saving: It saves a lot of your time in reading lengthy books and understanding the subject in the right manner.
- Job opportunities: After enrolling in this course you will have better job opportunities in the field of Indirect taxes.
- Better understanding: GST is a vast subject and all the provisions might not be applicable to your client. So the notes of the trainer would help you to understand and use the relevant parts of the provisions applicable to your clients.
- Professional growth: As the quality of providing the service increases you will be able to grow professionally and serve your client better. This video can be one of the mediums for it.
Vivek Agarwal is an Associate member of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. He is also a Company Secretary and Bachelor of Laws. He is an expert in GST handling all the matters related to indirect taxation. He has good experience in handling Survey, Search & Seizure cases and Income-tax Appeals related work. He co-authored the said book titled "Tax Payers' Practical Guide to Survey under Income Tax Act, 1961". He also made presentations in the seminars of ICAI. He is specialized in providing tax consultation and advisory solutions in the matters of Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- Total Length of Videos: 3.55 Hrs
- Expiry: 2.0 months (Unlimited viewing)
- Videos are meant for web viewing only and cannot be downloaded. Videos are available in Full Screen viewing
- Course/Subject purchased once cannot be cancelled.