G. Sekar is a Chartered Accountant in practice for the last 35 years.
Founder and Faculty of Direct Taxation in Shree Guru Kripa's Institute of Management, an Institution providing education for all
levels and all subjects of the Chartered Accountancy Courses and has trained many finance professionals.
Member Central Council of ICAI 2013-16, 2016-19 & 2019-22.
Chairman Direct Taxes Committee of ICAI - 2014.
Chairman Auditing And Assurance Standards Board of ICAI 2019 & 2020.
Great Motivator for Chartered Accountants in Practice and in Employment, and CA Students, through his effective and convincing communication style.
1. Commerce Graduate, Gold Medalist & Rank Holder from Madurai Kamaraj University.
2. Member of Expert Study Group Committee, CBDT, New Delhi, to study the Direct Tax Code Bill in 2006.
3. Recipient of Special Award from the Income Tax Department in 2011, during their 150 years of Income Tax in India Celebrations, for his contribution
and service to the Income Tax Department.
4. Speaker on Budget, Direct and Indirect Taxation in Doordarshan & other Television Channels & Print Media Programmes.
5. Board Member, Airports Authority of India (2019-22).
6. Member of Consultative Advisory Group (CAG) of IFAC-2017-19, International Accounting Education Standards Board (IAESB). It is worthy to note
that he is the First Indian to be part of the CAG.
7. Faculty Member of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and its Branches, and other Professional and Management Institutions,
for CA Intermediate/IPCC and CA Final Level, for the subjects Income Tax, Service Tax, VAT, Direct Tax Law, etc.
8. Author of Professional Books for Finance and Legal Professionals, Corporate Taxpayers, Banks, Officials of Income Tax Department, etc.
B. Saravana Prasath is a graduate in Commerce and a Fellow Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. He secured
Fourth Rank in the Madras University in his Graduation Examinations.
He did his Chartered Accountancy Articleship training under the tutorship of Shri G. Sekar FCA. He secured First Rank in the Chartered
Accountancy Final Examinations, securing 76% in the aggregate. He also secured Third Rank in the Intermediate Examinations and
Tenth Rank in the Foundation Examinations.
His academic performance includes 99% in CA Final Accounting Paper and 96% in CA Intermediate Auditing paper.
1. Practicing Chartered Accountant for 21 Years.
2. Areas of specialization include Accounting Standards, Accounting systems, Cost Accounting, Management Decision Making, Direct and Indirect
Taxation, Government Accounting and Systems Audit.
3. Faculty Member on Cost Accounting and Financial Management for CAIPC/Inter and Advanced Management Accounting for CA Final at the SIRC of
ICAI and its Branches.
4. Visiting Faculty on various subjects at the Regional Training Institute of the C&AG, and Income Tax Department, Chennai, Shree Guru Kripa's Institute
of Management, and Professional Training Institutions.