Tax Compliances, Tax Assessments, filing of Income tax returns, tax audits and TP filings.
We are looking for passionate people willing to work in a dynamic high growth environment. If you are passionate and love challenges while growing your career, there has never been a better time to join us.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Ensuring tax compliances in relation to all direct, for Comviva India entity, its overseas subsidiaries (Netherlands, Singapore, Dubai, US etc.) and branches (mainly in Africa).
2. Tax compliances for Comviva India entity includes timely deposit of monthly TDS, filing of Income tax returns, tax audits and TP filings.
3. Tax compliances for overseas branches/ subsidiaries include ensuring timely deposit of WHT, VAT, provisional taxes, filing of provisional/final Income tax returns.
4. Coordinating with the tax consultants in various countries to ensure that tax strategies and tax compliances are being met.
5. Handling tax assessments that are ongoing in India (Corporate tax, reply to TDS notices), branches outside India and subsidiaries (Corporate tax, VAT and WHT assessments) and assisting seniors in tax litigation matters.
6. Assisting seniors in tax strategy projects.
7. Assistance in complying with statutory audit requirements and internal audit in a timely manner.
8. Assistance in calculation of R&D related expense and helping in R&D related filings with the DSIR authorities.
As per industry standard