Candidate should be a certified Chartered Accountant and should have Industry Accounting, Corporate Financial Management, etc.
Candidate should have hands on experience in managing the following job roles and responsibilities:
- Manage the company’s financial planning
- Plan and perform risk management duties
- Analyze and manage the organization’s liabilities and investments
- Plan, implement and manage investment strategies
- Manage fundraising plans and capital structure
- Determine finance KPIs
- Track and ensure cash flow is appropriate and sustainable
- Supervise finance personnel such as controllers, financial advisors, financial consultants and treasurers.
- Manage and retain relationships with various vendors
- Prepare current reports
- Prepare and present forecasting reports
- Adhere to the law and company’s policies
As per industry standard