GST Certification Course is designed to consider the requirement from GST beginner to GST Expert. Course is designed and explained in such a manner that a beginner can also easily catch and able to grasp the GST provision. Step by step discussion, Indepth analysis and coverage of relevant advance ruling in the course will make it very beneficial for existing tax professionals like CA, CMA, CS, Advocate and other tax professionals.
This will also cover new GST return system i.e. RET-1, RET-2, ANX-1, ANX-2 etc.
This GST Certification course is for everyone who wishes to learn and study GST and
become an expert in GST or wants to become a certified GST practitioner with this GST
This GST learning course is for:
- CAs in Practice who wish to diversify their practice in the GST field
- CAs in Job who wish to get promoted and achieve greater goals
- CA Students and Fresher CAs who wish to learn the basic and advanced concepts of GST
- CS Professionals and students, IAS aspirants, MBA Finance, ICWA Professionals, CFO's, LLB practitioners and students, Independent Tax practitioners and Consultants, Accountants and Graduates.
- Accountants, B.Com / M.Com graduates who want to get a job under GST
- A graduate or postgraduate having a degree in Commerce, Law, Banking including
Higher Auditing, or Business Administration or Business Management from any
Indian University established by any law for the time being in force
Anyone who has passed any of the following examinations, namely :
- (a) (CA Final) Final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or
- (b) (CMA Final) Final examination of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India or
- (c) (CS Final) Final examination of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India
- Retired officer of the Commercial Tax Department of any State Government or of the CBEC and has worked in a post not lower in rank than that of a Group-B gazetted officer for minimum period of two years or
- Sales Tax Practitioner or Tax Return Preparer under the existing law for a period of not less than five years.
- Students/Professionals can make the career in the Indirect tax
- Tax Professionals can enhance their knowledge and update with day to day changes,
- Career growth with the enahnaced skills,
- Able to handle the GST work independently as GST Provision with Practical Return filling are covered and
- Businessmen will be able to understand GST Jargon in easy language by which they can make business decisions more tax complied (Like ITC, Taxablility, RCM etc.)
Monthly webinar will make every participant updated during the entire course. Also, this will provide opportunities to interact with the faculty for their queries on a monthly basis. However, this webinar will be provided to those whose course will be active
- 40+ Hours details coverage
- New Return System in GST will be covered
- Case studies like Advance Ruling, AAAR, High Court Judgment
CA Arun Chhajer is a Chartered Accountant and Company Secretary. He is a GST Faculty with Ministry of MSME PPDC, Govt of India and also SGST Officer trainer with various states. He is having a You Tube Channel named CA Arun Chhajer (Swastika Educonsult P Ltd) for updates to tax professionals. He has authored one book "Handbook on Advance GST Practitioner" under the Ministry of MSME.
He has worked with various corporate including TCS, ICICI Bank, Parekh Group, DK India and Soma Isolux, etc and now started CA practice at Delhi since 2017. His major GST Training includes GST training at Indian Airforce, SGST Officers, Tax Bar Association, Management Institute, ICAI etc.
- Total Length of Videos: 37.8 Hours
- Expiry: 5.0 months or 60 hours of viewing whichever is earlier from the date of registration
- Videos are meant for web viewing only and cannot be downloaded. Videos are available in Full Screen viewing
- Course/Subject purchased once cannot be cancelled