A leading Tally Implementation Partner in Mumbai has vacancy for Tally.ERP 9 - Implmentation Consultant. Assignment will include providing training and consultancy on Tally.ERP 9 at client sites in Mumbai.
The Financial Analyst Role
Responsibilities will include:
- Research: Source and interpret company and industry information from a variety of data sources, including company reports, the Internet, online databases with an aim to forming views on the industry, key trends and individual companies. Summarize and synthesize news updates/research reports on priority clients, weekly industry report for both internal and external use
- Financial analysis: Analysis and interpretation of financial statements including preparing trading and transaction comparables and benchmarking for companies in the sector/ products covered. Extract information from the company accounts, databases and other sources, using accounting knowledge and judgment
- Pitching material preparation: Prepare marketing materials for clients including target companies profiles, pricing and market information, market and industry landscapes, financial analysis & benchmarking etc.
- Industry or Product coverage : Develop and apply industry/geographic market fundamentals (e.g. impact of economic/market conditions, terminology, competitive landscape, risks, trends)
Essential skills / qualifications
- Excellent academic record
- CA / CA Inter / Commerce Graduate / Engineering degree from a top tier institution
- Strong interest in making a career in finance
- Awareness of Investment banking, Private Equity solutions and services is a plus
- Close attention to detail and ability to deliver output of a very high standard
- Strong analytical bend of mind and expert handling of excel
- Good communication skills