• To manage Statutory, Tax, & Management Audit
• To manage and guide the team of chartered accountant.
• Plan the audit, prepare the audit program & lead the allocated team (junior CA and / or Articles) for execution of the same;
• Supervise the Audit team for timely completion of assignments;
• Review and participate in the documentation of the work carried out and finalize findings, after mutual discussion with the team;
• To review and finalization the audit assignments with the prior discussion with senior management.
• Analysis & review of financial statements and evaluation of internal control
system for carrying out Internal Audits / Process Reviews;
Qualified Chartered Accountant with excellent similar post qualification professional experience.
4 - 7 years