• Bachelor’s degree in accounting required, Chartered Accountant
and/or US CPA a plus.
• 0-3 years of experience in accounting, reporting /statutory audit
required, experience in working in Indian Company accounting
function will be preferred.
• Experience of working in corporate accounting / legal entity controller
(LEC) will be preferred.
• Should have knowledge of Accounting Standards (IFRS/ US GAAP/ IND
AS/ Indian GAAP.
• Should have handled statutory audits in his prior or current roles.
• The purpose of this role is to support in accurate accounting and reporting of legal entities of Fiserv (GL accounting/ Record to Report).
• The activities will include but not limited to: ensure that monthly books of accounts are closed on a timely and accurate basis as per generally accepted accounting principles (USGAAP, IFRS, IND AS), preparing and analyzing financial statements, reporting to internal (Corporate, Finance, tax etc.) and external stakeholders, preparing balance sheet reconciliations, analyzing financial information, cash management, working on closure of statutory audits, coordinating and resolving queries on Audit with external auditors and other ancillary activities.
0 - 3 years
As per industry standard