1. Should have Accounting & Taxation knowledge.
2. Theoretical/Practical knowledge of either Tally/QuickBooks.
3. Basic Knowledge of MS Office
4. Good written & oral communication skills
1. Invoice Creation
2. Invoicing & Payment tracking
3. Margin Analysis
4. Reviewing Invoices for payment
5. Cash Flow Tracking
Terms & Condition:
Internship program: 3Months
Stipend: Minimum 6k per month.
After successful completion of 3 months Internship program
a.) Shortlisted interns will be offered for full time employment.
b.) Interns who have accepted the offer will be required to serve a minimum of 1.5 years (excluding the internship months) with the company.
c.) Interns who have not accepted the offer will not be provided the internship experience letter.
d.) If an employee decides to leave the company within the expected service tenure (i.e. within 1.5 year), then
company have the right to hold their experience letter.
e.) Salary: Minimum 12k per month.
It can vary based on the performance of interns during internship program.
Within 1.5 year of service, the salary will be revised at least once during the appraisal(s).
Rs.50,000/- to Rs.150,000/-p.a.